• The unit is tested prior to delivery to the customer’s site. In addition, a quality control checklist and a complete inventory of all components are provided (i.e. hoses, chemicals, test kit, and documentation of overall physical condition).
• The customer is responsible for inspection of the system upon arrival to insure there is no visible damage. Any damage must be reported to Clearwater upon receipt of the unit.
• Clearwater makes available an authorized trained technician, at no cost*, to visit your location for the initial installation and setup. During this visit the technician will train your operators and perform initial setup tasks.
• The system design allows all major components to be easily removed and replaced should there be an unexpected failure. Clearwater maintains an extensive inventory of parts to insure quick reliable shipping of most components within 24 hours. Clearwater will replace (at no cost) any defective components, provided that the system has been operated, stored, and maintained according to the guidelines specified in the system operations and maintenance manuals.
• Clearwater provides technical support via telephone or on-line to answer any customer support or technical procedure questions.
• If there is a structural defect or electrical malfunction, Clearwater will attempt to resolve the problem with the customer’s technician. If not possible, Clearwater will authorize the use of a local professional and reimburse fees up to a limit.
• Filters wetted during testing will be replaced, critical ORP monitors will be replaced on an 18 month schedule, membranes will be cleaned or replaced prior to the 36 months.
• Clearwater, on notice of deployment to an event, will have a technician available for 24/7 phone support during the deployment. If required this technician will be ready to deploy to the site if the situation and conditions warrant their presence on site.
(This descriptive report does not necessarily represent the full details or specifics of the CLP. It is intended to present an accurate overview of the Clearwater CLP in order to facilitate the exchange of information.)
* Travel and expenses are included for units located in the continental United States; international travel and expenses are not included.
Copyright © 2018 ClearWater Distributors LLC - All Rights Reserved.